Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Earn an Extra .5% With High Yield Savings

Last Saturday, while I was depositing my paycheck at my local TFCU branch, I decided to open a High Yield Savings account.  I'm now earning an extra .5% annual percentage yield (APY) on my savings and it only took five minutes!

If you have a minimum of $2,500, you too can open a High Yield Savings account at TFCU and start earning .75% APY on your savings, instead of .25% with a traditional savings account. The best thing about a HYS account is that the dividends are paid monthly, not quarterly. With High Yield Savings you not only earn more, but you get your dividends faster than ever before!

If you are interested in opening a High Yield Savings account at Tropical Financial Credit Union, take a look at their High Yield Savings rates and mention that you would like to open a HYS account the next time you are at a branch. If you already have an account with TFCU all you need is a signature to open a HYS account and you'll be on your way to earning an extra .5%!

No comments: